Adore Delano - I Look Fuckin Cool [feat. Alaska Thunderfuck] (Video)

Adore Delano - I Look Fuckin Cool [feat. Alaska Thunderfuck] (Official)

Alaska Thunderfuck


One of my favorite Drag Performers and, well, I guess two of them actually... performing
"I Look Fuckin Cool"

Adore Delano (feat. Alaska Thunderfuck)

& guest appearance by Nina Flowers


© 2014 Producer Entertainment Group




So do you think they were successful in their revolutionary efforts?

Post a Comment

Please do NOT use keywords in the Name/URL. That link is automatically nofollow on Blogger anyway. Use your name there, and include a link surrounded by really good supportive text in your comment itself, and if it's relevant (which includes simply introducing your blog) it will be dofollow on the canonical page.

Get My Featured Blog Posts Free by e-mail.

Google+ Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Subscribe with your eMail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Translate this Site, GO!