The Assumption Song (Comedy Content)


The Assumption Song - Probably NSFW

Comedy Boys playing with Stuff
Boys will be Boys


This is entirely too funny to me.
Enjoy the Assumption Song.
Now, this seems really familiar to me for some reason.
Maybe I've heard it before and it's simply too early in the morning for my neurons to fire correctly up in my brain to give me access to the memory.

That's a real thing, isn't it?
I mean, I know neurons are real. Though mine seem imaginary at times.

I don't recall every comedy bit or funny song I've ever listened to, but I think something this juvenile (and therefore right up my alley, of course) would stay with me. ...hmm, maybe from a SNL or MAD TV skit? Maybe someone will recognize this and help me out here.

Enjoy listening to the not exactly dirty, but still probably NSFW:

The Assumption Song
by OneyNG





Comedic Content


So what did you think? Did that get you laughing as much as it did to me, or am I just a terrible person for even considering to put that on my blog? Well, this is a blog about comedy content, isn't it?


I think that qualifies as good wholesome comedy. Am I wrong?

Post a Comment

Please do NOT use keywords in the Name/URL. That link is automatically nofollow on Blogger anyway. Use your name there, and include a link surrounded by really good supportive text in your comment itself, and if it's relevant (which includes simply introducing your blog) it will be dofollow on the canonical page.

Get My Featured Blog Posts Free by e-mail.

Google+ Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Subscribe with your eMail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Translate this Site, GO!